Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving On...

gardening update from the front lines...
________________________________________________

June 4

Quick update - In an attempt to de-bitter my attitude and rectify the whole "cats destroyed my carrots" issue, I planted more :P  I extended my rows in to the empty space I had left for future plantings and moved on with my life.  I also extended my row of beans (and I found two bean sprouts from my first planting eeek!) to the end of the bed - bring on the green beans :) 

Coffee grounds have now been strategically placed around the garden to be followed by cayenne pepper if needed - who says escalation can't win a war!?!

Still no flowers or pumpkin sprouts... may have to re-seed those too and I don't think I can blame the cats :P

No comments:

Post a Comment